In these difficult times, we wish to reassure our customers, partners and suppliers that Aston Lark has a robust business continuity plan in action. We are striving to ensure minimal business disruption during this period:
- We are closely following all Government guidelines
- Almost every Aston Lark employee is now working from home on a ‘business as usual’ basis, with access to all the systems required to fully support our clients via phone and email. A very small number of employees are operating as ‘skeleton staff’ within a number of our offices which are otherwise closed to visitors until Government guidelines are eased
- We are monitoring our suppliers constantly, ensuring we have continuity of service
Continuing to support our clients as effectively as possible, whilst ensuring the safety of our dedicated staff and playing our part in limiting the spread of Covid-19, remains our priority:
- Postal correspondence: As our staff are working remotely and we currently only have a very limited number of employees working within our branch network, we ask that clients refrain from posting correspondence or cheques to us. We will be sending electronic correspondence to our clients at this time wherever possible
- Questions about your policy: If you have any questions regarding your insurance cover, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your usual Aston Lark contact or, alternatively, contact the team at your local branch
- Claims: If you would like to make a claim you can find our Claims team contact details here.